On this page, you can contact Kate with queries within the fields of management and early childhood care and education. You could also use it to contact Kate if you are searching for a mentor within the early years field as well as enquiring about commissioning training (set topics or bespoke) or consultation work.
Questions may be utilised within future blog posts or you may receive a reply via email.
Current topics for pre-set training include:
- Attachment in early years care and education settings
- Magic mathematics
- Neuroscience in the early years field
- Critical thinking for early years practitioners: no room for fake news
- Parents as partners: making the most of children’s first educators
- Scientific thinking for little people: unravelling the world around
- Speech and language in the early years
- Baby babble: foundations for life
- Dynamic planning systems
- Outside in and inside out: integrated environments for learning
- True inclusion: building communities for all (particularly good for supporting children with SEND, EAL, EYPP, LAC status, etc.)
- Coaching and challenge: grow-your-own experts and personal projects for staff teams
Bespoke training is arranged on a case-by-case basis and will include a consultation meeting to go over your requirements prior to development of a training programme.
Automated responses may be issued during peak or holiday periods, please be patient.
Kate mentors a maximum of 3 practitioners per year. This is to ensure that each practitioner receives quality support and guidance in a timely manner.
Please note that the authors of this blog are duty-bound to report any safeguarding concerns or issues raised during any and all correspondence. Unless noted otherwise, this would be the only cause to breach any assurance of confidentiality.